“What’s My Business Worth?” by RSM and Acorn
The price of a business may not be the same as its value.
Valuation is important, especially for emerging or small businesses seeking funding but do not know how much ownership to give investors.
As an emerging business, do you know the value of your business and how you can enhance the value of your business?
Join us at this seminar where we will give startups and small businesses insights into valuation including:
· Basic valuation concepts
· Key valuation drivers
· Difference between value and price
· Valuing intangible assets, including Intellectual Property (IP) valuation
· Creating value and extracting value from your brand
· How are start-ups and early-stage companies valued?
Date: 25 May, Thursday
Venue: 8 Wilkie Road, #03-08, Wilkie Edge, Singapore 228095
Who Should Attend: Emerging and small business owners
- Terence Ang, Partner, Valuation Advisory, RSM
- Kwan Chong Wah, Founder & CEO, Acorn Marketing and Research Consultants
In addition, RSM is also offering its attractive Smart Accounting & Business suite that empowers small businesses to make smarter decisions to grow faster.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.