“FIGHT COVID” Business Success Workshop @ SMU
DATE: 28 May 2020 (Thursday)
TIME: 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
VENUE: SMU Webinar
Successfully registered participants will be informed of the login info by SMU
This “FIGHT COVID” Business Success Workshop is specially crafted for SMEs struggling with the COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis
It gives you a 5 Steps Framework to protect and manage your business better to cope with the crisis and come out stronger
With the COVID-19 disrupting businesses all over the world, what are the strategies and tactics SMEs can adopt to manage this global crisis?
COVID-19 affects almost all businesses so the business that takes proactive actions now will be the winner once the crisis die down.
This workshop will give the Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
• an Easy to Implement framework to re-look at their business and to
• understand what tools they can use to preserve, conserve and grow their business in difficult times.
• It will also cover the art of leading your people during this challenging time.
Lastly, you will find out how you can leverage the SME Challenge FIGHT COVID Program to protect and grow your business post COVID-19
More info for this program is at:
The event is jointly organized by The SME Challenge and UOB-SMU Asian Enterprise Institute (UOB-SMU AEI)
The SME Challenge is a Business Accelerator Program designed to help SME business owners and executives transform their business systematically and achieve better results.
This STAR SME Accelerator Program has 4 modules to help you grow your business
• S = Sales (mastermind program to boost your sales in crisis)
• T = Training (boost staff competencies and productivity)
• A = Action Plan Implementation (pivot and transform your business)
• R = Resources (help your business cope)
For more information, click here: